The Cafu Engine is an all-purpose, modern 3D graphics engine and game development kit, feature complete to get you started quickly.
The main features include
- high-quality, real-time 3D graphics with a very powerful and flexible material system,
- cross-platform and cross-compiler portability,
- very fast built-in network code for multi-player internet and LAN games,
- dynamic per-pixel lighting and shadows, combined with physically correct Radiosity,
- very large terrain rendering, skeleton based model rendering,
- 3D sound effects with a powerful sound system,
- uses the powerful Lua language for map scripting, entity scripting and GUI scripting,
- distributed under the very liberal MIT license.